|Beta 1.0 (upcoming)|
Beta will be the first public development phase of Hytale, set to release in or after 2023. Beta was announced on 13 December 2018 alongside the release of the Hytale trailer, and users have been able to sign up to receive the Beta when it is released ever since then.
- NPCs are creatures that inhabit the world. Factions are groups of these creatures that form small communities. Animals are passive, defensive, or aggressive creatures that players can hunt, be hunted by, tame, domesticate or kill. Monsters are hostile and will try to attack the player.
- Orbis is the main alterverse and contains many different zones, which have different creatures, biomes, and unique world generation. These zones include the Emerald Grove, Howling Sands, Borea, and the Devasted Lands, and more.
- Many types of blocks make up the world, and when broken will produce particle effects and drop items. Blocks and items can be collected in the player's inventory for them to use in crafting or building.
- Mineshafts, dungeons, trees and other prefabs generate throughout the world, with their appearances differing between zones.
- Players can make farms to breed livestock and grow food.
- Weapons can be crafted and used by the player to attack enemy creatures.
- Objectives give the player different tasks to complete in different areas of the world.
- Multiplayer servers connect many different players into the same world, joined using the server browser or on players' friends lists.
- The soundtrack of the game is the music players hear while playing.
- The Hytale Model Maker is a tool used to create assets for the game.
- Beta 1.0: The upcoming first version of Hytale which will contain all previously announced features.